Receive Push Notifications in Chrome
1. A web page can display a message asking for permission to send notifications.
2. You can accept this request or block it.
3. If you have agreed to the request, the website may send you push messages. Please read below to learn how to disable them.
Unsubscribe from Push Notifications
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click on the “More” icon in the top right corner Settings.
3. Click on Advanced below.
4. Click inside “Privacy and Security” on Content Settings ….
5. Click on Notifications.
6. For the web page for which you want to deactivate notifications, select the setting “Block” on the right.
How to disable push notifications in the Chrome app on Android:
1. Open the Chrome app on an Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Go to the website from which you do not want to receive notifications anymore.
3. Tap on the “More” icon at the top left of the address bar “Info”.
4. Tap on Website Settings Notifications.
5. If this setting is not displayed, this site can not send you notifications.
6. Choose the option Block.