Receive Push Notifications in Firefox
This is how the registration process for browser push messages works in Mozilla Firefox:
- A web page can display a message asking for permission to send notifications.
- You can accept this request or reject it.
- If you have agreed to the request, the website may send you push messages. Please read below to learn how to disable them.
Disable Firefox Push Notifications
This is how you can unsubscribe from Firefox Push Notifications:
- Click on the menu button and then on Settings.
- Select the section Privacy & Security and go to Permissions.
- In the line Notifications, click on Settings….
- Select the desired website in the list.
- Click on Remove website below.
See more information on push notifications in the Firefox Browser here.