Receive Push Notifications in Opera Browser
This is how the registration process for browser push messages works in Opera:
- A web page can display a message asking for permission to send notifications.
- You can accept this request or reject it.
- If you have the request, the website may send you push messages. Please read below to learn how to disable them.
Unsubscribe from Push Benachrichtigungens in Opera Browser
- Start the Opera Browser
- Click on Settings and then on Websites
- Scroll down to Notifications
- Select the option:
No Website can show me Desktop Notifications