This FAQ is related to CleverPush users (subscribers). If you are a CleverPush customer, you will find important questions & answers in your backoffice at the “Support” menu item.
How can I opt out from notifications?
Show tutorial for:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to the website you don’t want to receive notifications from.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Info .
- Tap Site Settings Notifications.
- If you don’t see the setting here, this website can’t send you notifications.
- Choose Block.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Notifications.
- Choose to block or allow notifications:
- Block a site: Next to “Block,” click Add. Enter the site and click Add.
- Open the Settings menu in your Samsung internet browser
- In the Advanced section, press Websites and Downloads
- Press Notifications
- Press the three dots at the top right and then Delete, select the desired website and confirm again with Delete
- Tap the Control Center icon (lock).
- Tap Edit Site Settings.
- Put a check mark next to Notifications, then tap Clear to cancel the notification. To keep the notification, tap Cancel.
- Tap Clear.
- Click the menu button and select Preferences.
- Click Privacy & Security from the left pane.
- Scroll to the Permissions section.
- Click the Settings… button next to Notifications.
- Select the website.
- Click the Remove Website button.
- Open Microsoft Edge on your computer.
- Open the Settings in Edge.
- Click on Show advanced settings.
- Click on Website Notifications.
- On the website for which you want to disable notifications, remove the entry with a click on the small cross (X).
What is CleverPush?
CleverPush is a Push Notification Service. It can be used by website or mobile application owners, to implement push notifications in their website or app.