Receive Push Notifications in Edge
1. A web page can display a message asking for permission to send notifications.
2. You can accept this request or reject it.
3. If you have accepted the request, the website may send you push messages. Please read below to learn how to disable them.
Unsubscribe Edge Push notifications
1. Open Microsoft Edge on your computer.
2. Open the Settings in Edge.
3. Click on Show advanced settings.
4. Click on Website Notifications.
5. On the website for which you want to disable notifications, remove the entry with a click on the small cross (X).