Receive Push Benachrichtigungen in Safari
1. A web page can display a message asking for permission to send notifications.
2. You can accept this request or reject it.
3. If you have agreed to the request, the website may send you push messages. Please read below to learn how to disable them.
Push Benachrichtigungen abbestellen
1. Click on the menu button and go to “settings”.
2. Choose the section “Privacy & Security” and go to “authorization”.
3. Click in “notifications” on “settings”.
4. Choose the website from the list.
5. Now click on “remove website”.