Christmas: customers find themselves torn between offers, options and specials. The result is often great stress. In addition, there is another factor in 2020 with the coronavirus that just increases this stress. At a time when it is safer to stay at home – how can you create a good bond between yourself and your […]
Christmas: customers find themselves torn between offers, options and specials. The result is often great stress. In addition, there is another factor in 2020 with the coronavirus that just increases this stress. At a time when it is safer to stay at home – how can you create a good bond between yourself and your customers?
Fortunately, there are other ways to reach customers during the holidays. How about a Christmas campaign via Push? Apps such as Facebook Messenger and Telegram Messenger, but also Web Push, are at your disposal. This way, the customer gets offered numerous opportunities to interact with providers and products. See some examples below!
- Christmas Lottery – Customers who have already made a purchase can send a photo of their receipt or product to the company. These submissions will then automatically be entered into the lottery.
- Wish List – How about a classic wish list option? Via the app, users can send their wishes to your business number – communicate with Santa Claus via messenger, so to speak! You can then use the chatbot to send discount coupons or similar things as a thank you.
- Advent calendar – Campaign participants can send a keyword to the company’s number every day, for example ‘door4’ or something similar. A chatbot recognizes the correct word and then immediately sends the content of the specific advent calendar door. This can be, for example, a video, a GIF, competitions or special deals.
- Gifts Randomizer – No more pondering about the perfect gift – thanks to the gift chatbot! Users can send a keyword like ‘#Hello’ to a Telegram number or Facebook Messenger and receive a random gift. This can be a video, picture, description or something similar. If they like it, the customer can buy the gift directly using the messenger button – or can be shown the next one using ‘Next’.
- Gift advice via chatbot – This is where personalization is strongest! The chatbot asks for certain characteristics (such as gender and age of the person receiving the gift) and, based on this, suitable gifts are suggested.
These are only a few options, of course, but they give a good overview. What represents a certain connection here is the often playful approach, which is intended to invite the user to interact with a pleasant feeling of trust.
An important rule: the first step belongs to the customer! Conversational marketing is based on the fact that the user wants to actively interact with the campaign and makes a conscious choice. It’s less about reach and more about the interactions themselves.
The potential for the success of online campaigns with the help of chatbots is huge this year! Customers are preparing to shop online – the perfect opportunity to try out the types of campaigns mentioned above. Because despite everything, the customer does not want to miss out on interactive shopping – chatbots and reactions to push notifications are a good way to at least remedy this need.
Turning a website into a valuable asset that generates passive income is not a myth. In fact, with a little luck and hard work, virtually anyone can turn their website into a money making machine. Monetizing websites is a dream come true for entrepreneurs. It enables you to earn passive income without spending too much […]
Time is such an important component in marketing. Still, we tend to get the right message at the wrong time. Not only does this frustrate users, but it also reduces the likelihood of completing a sale. It’s always about getting the timing right. You have to get it right to stay in the game. Read […]
Push notifications play an important role in a successful mobile app marketing strategy. They can help you increase engagement, reduce churn, and turn inactive users into loyal paying customers. One of the advantages of push notifications is that they don’t require contact information from users. CTRs (click-through rates) are twice as high as emails. Plus, […]